My blogging friends

Welcome to my blog!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)
Favorite quote: Serenity
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference".

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello there, I made this card for a friend that loves everything related to Stampunk theme! This image is available in digital format
The Gorgeous paper is from Michele R. Designs, Thank you for stopping by :) 

My entry for the Simon Says Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Love the steampunk gal Berenice - she's great! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card my friend. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sassy and super fun. Great color too. Thank you so much for playing along in the Simon Says Happy Birthday Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete